Saturday, October 18, 2008

Potters Pasture a slice of MTB heaven



We decided that Potters Pasture is such a special area to ride that it deserves a blog!!!! I have been riding and working on trails at the area for 6 1/2 yrs. now. It just keeps getting better !! I was lucky enough to be pointed towards Potters by a gal by the name of Patty Evans who has a shop in North Platte called CycleSport. I asked about singletrack and she gave me directions to this place called Potters Pasture. The original crew has been riding the area off and on for around 16 years from what I've heard. We have a spring and fall gathering every year with atendence from 10 to 50 people. Its always a good time at Potters . The trails have evrything for all abilities from beginer to expert. We just had our fall gathering last weekend which will be another entry later!! I thought this would be a good way to get this blog rollin' !! Heres a recent pic taken by Mitch Kline on his last vist back from Colorado.

No comments: