Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Camp Out - Postponed

The forecasted multiple days of heavy rain for this weekend has convinced the organizers from North Platte that the spring camp out should be postponed. A new date has yet to be determined.
Yes, the forecast looks grim for camping and riding, but if for some unlikely reason it's only slightly damp instead of a load up the ark style down pour, lets ride anyway.

The weekend of the 25th & 26th is shaping out to be perfect if the long term forecast holds up. I know that some riders will be at the triathlon, but I'll be pitching the old tent and camping anyway. It may be dangerous for me to drink all this beer by myself, so I hope some other folks feel like showing up too.


CQ said...

I will help ya with the beer !!!

paxtoncoyote said...

That weekend may work better for me too as we have company this weekend in the form of a musician who will be playing Sat night at the Windy Gap & Sun afternoon at 5 Trails Winery both in beautiful, downtown Paxton for anyone wanting to make the trip down, I'm sure a GREAT time will be had by all in attendance!

Llama said...

Sounds like there's talk of moving the camp out to the 1st-3rd, but nothing has been confirmed yet.